Hellllllo Any Kiwis in here?

Sion_Barzhad

Hi all,

Your friendly neighbourhood Gamer here. Im an aussie who moved to Auckland 7 months ago now and was wondering... Anyone in NZ or Auckland even playing this game? Im keen to get started but there are no stockists i know of and i just want to know if theres anyone out there who is playing etc. Keen to find out where you get it from and keen to learn.

I'm a Kiwi, I live down in Wellington though, so not much chance of just popping over for a game unfortunatly. But I'm sure there will be people out there playin in Auckland. Try and find some gaming clubs out there, I don't know of any but there might be someone on the boards who does, there's a few Kiwis around here.

Heh, you'd be more than welcome Nilus, we sure got a beautiful country down here, and not so many people either.

Oh yeah, GW's White Dwarf mag has NZ game clubs on the back of it, it can be a bit out of date though, I went to find one they had listed that hadn't been going for two years!

Hey guys thanks so much for the responses =] Yeah i havent really had much time for wargaming or finding clubs as i only moved here in may and ive only just brought my paints and modelling gear over. Cause who really wants to spend more money on things they still have 3hrs away by plane? Nilus it rains far too much in Auckland here =P id rather be in wellington or out more rural wise but what can you do. Gotta take work where you can. Thanks again for all the support guys and hopefully any other kiwis might see this and share their knowledge =]

• 2 weeks later...

Hamiltownian here, just ordered the rulebook and a fate deck. Haven't ordered any minis yet, thought I'd test the delivery service from Maelstrom for the start, and also see a bit more fluff before deciding (and hopefully enticing a few friends to get a starter box as well!)

Pretty certain I'll get the Rasputina and Viktorias sets though.

Hamiltownian here, just ordered the rulebook and a fate deck. Haven't ordered any minis yet, thought I'd test the delivery service from Maelstrom for the start, and also see a bit more fluff before deciding (and hopefully enticing a few friends to get a starter box as well!)

Pretty certain I'll get the Rasputina and Viktorias sets though.

Defiant Gaming in Aussie have all you need, plus flat-rate freight

I ordered 4 starters off them on Friday so should have them very soon

• 2 years later...

Super thread necro, but this is the only NZ specific thread I could find (all the rest are introductory posts...)

I'm selling a cult of december crew on trademe if anyone is interested - totally painted and based. Some of the mould lines aren't very well cleaned up, unfortunately, but otherwise I'm pretty happy with how they came out. Here's the link: http://www.trademe.co.nz/gaming/war-games/other/auction-501920697.htm

8 figs, CoD base crew + acolyte + silent one + essence of power totem.

I'm considering selling either of my justice/viks crews as well if anyone is particularly after one of them - also painted, but not entirely based.

The forum rules are nice and vague so at this point I'm just assuming it's ok to post this kind of thing!