Forum keeps logging me out.

Hi guys, minor gripe about the forums I wanted to bring to your attention, and maybe see if others were having the same problem.

I surf forums at work, and I keep getting logged out by the boards when I'm idle for awhile; when I log back in, all posts are marked as read, which makes my little OCD-heart distressed.

If I select the "remember me" box when I log in, I don't get knocked out of the boards, but if I'm idle too long, the forum again marks all posts as read.

It's a small thing, I admit, but if there's a quick fix on your end (or something I can do on my end), I'd certainly appreciate a bit of tweaking...

does you browser accept cookies and do you click the box that says remember me? many browsers or security packages (Like I know Norton at work for me) expire cookies.

My browser's set to accept non-third party cookies, and while hitting the "remember" box will prevent me from getting logged out, it does not prevent everything from being marked "as read" if I'm idle for too long.