Colorado's on FIRE!!

Flashover

Found out about Malifaux through the D6Generation podcast (so awesome.) I've been sucked in. I'm a full time daddy, husband and firefighter in the Denver area. A freelance graphic designer and illustrator on the side. I actually opened up the first GW in Colorado some seven years ago.

Right now I need to figure out what the two best warbands are to demo the game to my friends to suck them in too! (any thoughts are welcome.) I'm eagerly awaiting what the Wyrd future has to offer.

-J

I get it! On fire! firefighter! See you on friday!

Found out about Malifaux through the D6Generation podcast (so awesome.) I've been sucked in. I'm a full time daddy, husband and firefighter in the Denver area. A freelance graphic designer and illustrator on the side. I actually opened up the first GW in Colorado some seven years ago.

Right now I need to figure out what the two best warbands are to demo the game to my friends to suck them in too! (any thoughts are welcome.) I'm eagerly awaiting what the Wyrd future has to offer.

-J

I think that the Ortegas and Lillith's Brood are probably good.

Either that or Seamus and his Belles and Lady Justice and her Death Marshals.

Both would be great choices.

I'm glad Russ and the D6G crew sucked you in. They are great guys.

Welcome to the fun! There is a lot of great stuff coming I am sure!