Sooooo...ice crystals?

AmishLuvah

You could get pieces of acrylic (Plexiglas/Lucite/Perspex), cut them into jagged shapes, and then brush a low torch flame over them, which will melt the cut marks together and make them transparent again. It's how we used to make ice cubes that wouldn't melt for TV commercials.

Hm. If I have any scraps around (I'll check when I get home) I'll do a quick tutorial.

Im useing cheap CD's that you can pull the reflective side off from. Kinda like the how to make fake slate bases demo on this sight ( I cant find it any more so if any one can post the lik i will be good.) Mine are still work in progress but once i have finished i will stick up a how2.

Hey- is the Cult of December called the Cult of June in Australia?

Even if it doesn't say that on the box...yes, that's what I'm calling mine (I'm from Sydney, Australia).

As for ice crystals, I use the cast resin method. But then again, I'll be clear casting my own bases and applying a crackle finish across the top to look like the figures are walking across the frozen surface of lake (I did the same for my Confrontation Wolfen a few years back...)

V