Lady J and Crew WIP

Grimwolf

Alright here is Lady J, I am thinkin' of switching the Color Schemes of her and the Judge, let me know what you think. (She still needs some metallics thrown on her and I need to figure out what color to paint her blind fold... any help would be much appreciated.)

082209003_edited-1.jpg

082209004_edited-1.jpg

And now here she is with her crew, no paint... yet, just based.

082209002_edited-1.jpg

Thanks for takin' a look.

-Grim

Thanks for the comments guys! I may add a very controlled darker wash to some areas of Lady J to bring out some of the details.

I have been working on her all night and a little this morning (I love the fact that I get wednesdays off now!!! Wooty Woot!) I should have her finished here pretty soon and I will post up a finished pic.

Again Thanks, it is always appreciated

Thanks for the comments guys! They are much appreciated! I kind of like the orange hair, I dunno, I just like it. I will probably leave it the way it is. Thanks for the insight though, it is bright, kind of on purpose though, makes the blue pop more I think.... Anyway, again the comments are appreciated.

Now on to the Judge!

Thanks Beans. I think I see what you are saying there, the white from the shirt kind of runs onto the pants... is that what you are getting at?

Anyway, the Denim effect well, I used a couple of Rackham blue paints one for base and then a darker one for a wash, then I used some white and tried to do some crosshatching, then I washed again with GW Foundation Charadon Granite and well, this was the result.

Hope that helps.