Tuesday Tussles at RIW Hobbies, Livonia, MI

nerdelemental

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50ss. Done. Scrap or brawl?

Meant "brawl" when I typed "bash".

Good thing they don't rely on my writing anything around here or they'd be in trouble...

And since you do Arcanists, and Viktoria is a Stone Whore in a brawl, and I don't do Res....that leaves you fighting two Guild masters or Lilith with Pandora. That's dirty. You're gonna get knocked around like a kitten discovering a pill-bug. You're the pill-bug.

Edited by nerdelemental

Well guys...I have just endured half a year of working full time at 4:30 pm - 12:30 am, never having weekends off, nor the same day off any week, and the last 2-3 months doing 6 days a week.

Well, it has paid off. Been there 8 months now and I just got promoted to their sole programmer with a fat raise and m-f 9-5 shift. Expect my return, whether my wishy washy locals stick around more than a couple days or not ;)

Kidding.

...kinda.

It'll be good to swing with you richards again! Whenever you can make it. Mike's been threatening, too. I'll believe it when I smell ya.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I am trying to get up there damn it. My wife got scheduled to work second shift today so that is not happening.

At this rate I am going to have to travel 5 hours to Indy to play you instead of half hour to RIW, lol!

Another awesome gaming night. Maverickman put up a much tighter fight with Rasputina and Ramos against my Perdita and Justice crew.

Mav, when did we flip Red Jokers against one another? Wasn't that on a Rusty Alyce headshot or was it something else? Classic moments when that sort of thing goes down.

And way for me to noob out on a different Rusty shot against friggin' Lady Justice. I'm sure. Like I don't know she has stupid awesome triggers. "Oh, you hit. You're only winning by two. Go ahead." Oh. Lucky day! One card in hand, two stones left, and I hand you a headshot on my master. Spectacular playing. They'll take away my developer's wings for crap like that. Sheesh. (but she redeemed herself solidly in the fifth round, dropping Ramos, Rusty, and having my last scenario objective within easy reach.)

Good to stretch and do a 50 brawl again. Classic. fun right to the end, too. (even with my basement flooding while we gamed!)

Did you realize that I professionally dry out stuff like that?

I did. But thought you went more corporate. At any rate, it was a manageable leak as the water input into my basement toilet cracked and the wife managed to (eventually) stop it until I could repair it. The water damage was then isolated to the entire pile of every dry towel in the house and three of my old No Quarters that were somehow left close to the toilet. :)

Any chance the game was captured (with pics) for posterity (and hosting on twilight emporium)?

Oh by the way let me know if you want any inspirational pics for terrain building. Nawlins has some awesome architecture and a fairly unique look.

I'd love to see some shots from the French Quarter.

Ask and ye shall receive, posted photos and summaries on my site.

3way_713_A.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not up for it, but I think it's an awesome opportunity!

I have a game lined up with Aaron this week. I told him I'd run Viktorias but I'm thinking about running either Colette or a full line of Guild Guard (I brought home ~45+ stones worth from GC!). Anyone remember which faction he runs (so I don't play the same)?