Book in stock?

Jestor

Hey guys and gals,

This game has certainly caught my attention. Unfortunately, I can't find anyplace that has the game in stock! I'm getting feedback from stores that's saying anywhere from 2 weeks to a month. Anyone know of a store which has it in stock and ready to ship?

Thanks!

Shane

Actually, they are sold out of them as well now.

We're sending out some huge distributor and retailer packages - basically everyone was hedging their bets on how well this would be received (can't blame them) and then got caught a bit unawares when the orders started coming in.

Good problem to have but at the same time, no fun. We're sending out boxes and boxes of them today to various distributors/retailers.

As nathan said, we're sending them out as fast as orders come in, but as they need to get to the distributor, then to the store, there is a delay just due to shipping, processing, etc... Our webstore has a TON, but of course we also have a ton of orders coming, and due to being away a week at gencon are a day or two behind in getting them out. But don't worry, there are lots of books, and our printer is ready to make us some more, so they won't run out!

I ordered one this morning, what are the chances of getting it from your store by Saturday morning to show off at one of the LGS's I am heading too be fore club night (where it would get shown off again)? I am on the East Coast so it should be one or two days regular shipping ;)

Slim to none to be honest.

I've got a back order of about a 100+ packages through the webstore, not to mention some huge orders to fill for distributors and sizable ones for retailers. I'm starting at the begining and working my way back from longest waiting to newest orders.

Love to accommodate but Gencon throws everything into a tizzy, and the release of Malifaux even more so.