First game

Cacuin

had my very first game tonight with a local guy named Jason.

It was a heck of a lot of fun even if a third of the game was spent us going okay let's look that rule up to make sure we are doing this right.

I was play the swamp hag starting box and he was playing lady j starting box.

I had treasure hunt and he had stake the claim one.

I picked kidnap for my lesser objective and he had raid.

here are some highlights.

Round one.

I got all three lizard men up to the center of the board on the first round thanks to some water terrain and leap. One even picked up the objective.

Lady j kill two of the three lizard men. Thankfully not the one that picked up the objective.

Bad juju was summoned.

Round 2

Obey caused a death marshal to doing 8 damage on a charge to lady j.

Lizard man got back to deployment zone thanks to the water way.

Bad juju charged the judge but failed to kill.

Judge, lady j and a death marshal killed Bad juju.

Round three.

Bad juju who came back charged lady j and then landsided to hurt judge and the marshal.

Judge killed bad juju after the death marshal failed.

Obey on the judge hurt a death marshal.

Obey from the vodoo doll got a death marshal to kill the judge who shot the hag for a lot of damage.

Round four.

Obeys cause another death marshal to die.

Several failed shots.

Round five.

Death marshals finally killed the hag.

Last lizard man come back to kill one of the death marshal only to die to it's slow to die strike.

Great game guys. I really really enjoy it.

That about sums it up! I will add, as the other opponent in this fun game, that we each flipped the red joker for a damage flip when we both really needed it. Made for great drama in the game.

I finished the game and immediately called Mozart to compare as I knew he was running a game down in Lexington KY last night as well. Turns out, his game came down to the final two models as well. So far, sounds like the games are running tight and balanced which is awesome to hear.

Cacuin, I had a great time playing against you, man. We gotta hook up again sometime soon.

I had treasure hunt and he had stake the claim one.

I picked kidnap for my lesser objective and he had raid.

Can't ghosts read? ;)

Sounds like a good game! It's great to see games coming down to the wire model-wise. We found that to be the case quite often in my PT games. Even the 2 duel the dev games I played on Friday came down to 1 model left per side (of course, I wound up losing both, kudos to the players!, but great games nonetheless).

Even the 2 duel the dev games I played on Friday came down to 1 model left per side (of course, I wound up losing both, kudos to the players!, but great games nonetheless).

Yes, but that means you did lose to a fool once :doh:

The game was also fun for me, thanks for playing.

Hey, glad you enjoyed it. Which game were you, I'm so bad with forum handles/RL these days. Were you the chainmail fool, or the very patient fool (while I was inundated with questions)?

First game: Perdita remaining with 1 wound

Second game: Nino remaining with 4 wounds

Chainmail Fool. I'm sure that the other person you played was not a fool, usually people only allow one fool per message board....and I'm it:star:

It was a lot of fun and my god is lady j scary in melee. I must make sure to kill her very quickly. I dont even want to think about playing against ortega who has obey as well.

Yep, as a reward for her melee bad-assery, she got a paint job last night. I didn't even realize that she has paired pistols as well. She can pump out some damage. I may have to play her a little carefully now after realizing that. Less running right up the gut... who am I kidding? Giant sword of choppy for the win!