Stuff that's not out yet

fildrigar

So, I was paging through the book and thought I'd list the stuff that isn't out yet. Any idea when any of this stuff is coming out? What is your release schedule like? I'm kinda new to you guys, and I realize that the game is quite new.

All factions:

4 totems each

Guild:

Guild Austringers

Guild guard

Peacekeeper

Resurectionists:

Bete Noir

Crooked Man

Canine Remains

Mindless Zombies

the Hanged

Arcanists:

Electrical Creation

Moleman

Neverborn:

Doppleganger

Hooded Rider

Young Nephilim

Teddy

Waldgeist

Outcasts:

Desolation Engine

Steampunk Abomination

Ronin

Have I missed anything or listed anything erroneously?

It occurs to me that I didn't count the total number of entries in each faction. Does anyone know if they have an even amount? There are more missing Neverborn and Resurectionist models than any other.

So, I was paging through the book and thought I'd list the stuff that isn't out yet. Any idea when any of this stuff is coming out? What is your release schedule like? I'm kinda new to you guys, and I realize that the game is quite new.

All factions:

4 totems each

Guild:

Guild Austringers

Guild guard

Peacekeeper

Resurectionists:

Bete Noir

Crooked Man

Canine Remains

Mindless Zombies

the Hanged

Arcanists:

Electrical Creation

Moleman

Neverborn:

Doppleganger

Hooded Rider

Young Nephilim

Teddy

Waldgeist

Outcasts:

Desolation Engine

Steampunk Abomination

Ronin

Have I missed anything or listed anything erroneously?

It occurs to me that I didn't count the total number of entries in each faction. Does anyone know if they have an even amount? There are more missing Neverborn and Resurectionist models than any other.

They are being worked on, also the Hoarcat Pride, december acolyte, So'mer Teeth and the Piglets were released the same time as the book.

If that's what four to six weeks mean, then yes.

:D

Odds are you will see it speed up but I'm not going to make promises on anything as of yet. There are fifteen miniatures at the mold maker right now and I've assigned another twenty-plus to sculptors here recently so I think you could safely say that we're supporting the game and will have a fairly steady schedule. What that schedule will be, we'll just have to see.

If that's what four to six weeks mean, then yes.

:D

Odds are you will see it speed up but I'm not going to make promises on anything as of yet. There are fifteen miniatures at the mold maker right now and I've assigned another twenty-plus to sculptors here recently so I think you could safely say that we're supporting the game and will have a fairly steady schedule. What that schedule will be, we'll just have to see.

Yaay!!! Do you usually announce ahead of time what is coming out new? Do you make a post here when something new is available on the web store?

Yaay!!! Do you usually announce ahead of time what is coming out new? Do you make a post here when something new is available on the web store?

Pretty much, Nathan doesn't announce anything until its ready for release. And there is a post in the forum (also shows up on the front page) when new stuff makes it into the store.