Hello everyone!

Sarrazon

Greetings, all you Wyrdos! The VP of my gaming club (Angel of Menoth) has been creating excitement for Malifaux's upcoming release, and finally got me over onto these forums. I can't wait to get to know you, and become a Wyrdo myself :laugh:

So lets see. I'm Sarrazon (I go as Sarr on some forums). I'm a decent painter (or at least, I'd like to think so), an apprentince modeler (at best), apparently I'm a good writer (which is nice, because I love it), so you'll probably see some of my stuff up here, and a horrible procrastinator. When I'm actually doing any of the above, I'm pretty quick. Starting is a problem. Oh, and I've never finished a fully painted army, so I'm hoping Malifaux will be the first. Smaller than the armies for the Games Workshop games I usually play, and all that.

Yeah, that about sums me up. Nice to meet the lot of you!

Oh, and I make horrible puns. As you might have guesed, with that Wyrdos crack.

Edited by Sarrazon

yeah, if you can't finish the 5-8 models for a Malifaux crew, then your procrastination may truly be at an elite level! That said, I should talk, as I won't have myself a finished crew at Gencon!

Anyway, welcome the the forum, we're glad to have you here!