AoM

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday, August 14

Malifaux: Play with the Designers

8pm - 11pm

Eric, Dan, and Ambrose will be on hand to give you some insight into what went into creating Malifaux. Learn about the history of some of the models. Get the story of how things evolved from what was shown at least year's Gen Con into what we've got now. Nick might be around with fun bits of back story that didn't make it into the book. Who knows what might happen? Eric, Dan, and Ambrose will also be showing off their favorite crews as they take on all comers. There might even be some goodies for anyone who can beat all three of them.* Maybe the infamous Decap (10) will show up, too.

I was told I would not have to interact with the rabble after hours...

chick-fil-a good, in-n-out awesome

And who told you anything about what you would and wouldn't be doing, kel? I'm pretty sure my exact words were "we'll make you our PR bitch for 4 days and you'll like it" remember? I think that was pretty much the only hints we gave about gencon, wasn't it?

Kel, Eric signed you on for that one before he had confirmed what time he'd show up. He figured he'd stick you there while he finished up at Aces. He was kind enough to shanghai TBK too, though.

Besides, this is Malifaux. We don't attract rabble. That's left to other, less savory games. ;)

Went to CA last year, and made a point to go to In and out.

Triple triple was probably the best burger I have ever had!

Wish we had them in FL.

ANYWAY, I will have Lilith and her brood at gencon with me, and would love to learn the game.

So anyone in room 201 after hours willing to teach me?

Wish we had them in FL.

ANYWAY, I will have Lilith and her brood at gencon with me, and would love to learn the game.

Depending on what time I arrive on Wednesday, I may be available to give you a "crash course". :bigthumb:

And I'll probably have hooch!

Wish we had them in FL.

Andrew, I've got you covered. You know Kain and I won't let you leave without learning the game. You saw how I pimped Infinity to new people last year. Do you think I'd let you get away without learning Malifaux?

chick-fil-a good, in-n-out awesome

And who told you anything about what you would and wouldn't be doing, kel? I'm pretty sure my exact words were "we'll make you our PR bitch for 4 days and you'll like it" remember? I think that was pretty much the only hints we gave about gencon, wasn't it?

All I heard was 'booth babe' in that. I have my daisy dukes and Malifaux belly shirt ready to go. Where are the fanbois and their cameras?!?!

I'd bring some In-N-Out with me on the plane, but they don't keep too well in carry on and attract the drug sniffing dogs if they're packed in the luggage.

Next time ask for animal style fries to go with your triple triple...mmmmmmmm...

Basically the official word on using other models to represent models in game is that they have to be a majority wyrd (for conversions), and must capture the essence of the model they're replacing without being confused for a different model (so no punk zombies as mindless zombies).