General Release........

Please tell me Zorri (as she will be known henceforth) can turn people into dolls! Or if it's the whole "voodoo doll" thing she can send one a-running away with her would be victim mirroring the doll! That'd be hysterical! my mind's running rampant at the moment so just let me dream for now.......

Actually, yes. She can do those things. But the rules to create those effects were tricky but it is part of the core of Zorri (as she will probably be called by me for the last time ;) ) and what she does. She's not quite so powerful, though, that she can puppet the opposing models around the board. No full "take control of target model" type of shenanigans. But, yes, she can make an opposing model do all sorts of stuff the opposing controller will find irritating. Sometimes game changing, I'm positive. Walking an opposing model away and around a wall is one of her effects. ;)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely!

So I went into town to get some Water Effects and guess what my LGS had just got in....... yep, Malifaux. So I got Seamus and The Death Marshals box sets too. I do feel exceedingly guilty now having spent around £100 on a game that isn't even out yet (and all in the last week), but I'm certain this lot will keep me busy. Plus I'll have lots of stuff to entice other players at my club with. Since it's so (relatively) inexpensive, the models are gorgeous and a new way of playing wargames (no dice) I'm sure I'll be able to lasso some more players (there's currenly only 3 of us buying into Malifaux). On that note I've got 3 hours to kill and some Ice Gamin wanting painted.....

Seamus, Death Marshals, Zoraida, and Cult of December is a nice mix to give you lots of options (and cover every faction besides Outcasts). Don't feel bad. At least you're not planning on leaving Gen Con with 4 crews, a book, 2 decks, stat decks for models you've already got, and some additional models to go with the 3 crews you've painted at home. (it was going to be 5 new crews for me, at first.)

If that's what you choose to take out that comment, then good for you.

I like to make my own reality. Shame I can't bend physics though, in my head I can do loads of cool stuff.

Edit: put my pics of Rasputina & co up in the "miniatures showcase" section, and now I'm late for work! Huzzah!

Edited by DangerousBeans
Typo

Ordering pre-sales through Wyrd though will guarantee that the packages go out by August 10th (may do overseas packages by August 7th or 8th) so that they arrive at or around the time that we'll be releasing it to the public at GenCon.

Well - I'm at an APO - and have a crew of my own waiting for the rules...

I'll be ordering as soon as you let me. It would be awesome if you did ship by the 7th or 8th because mail does delay a bit in California before hitting the planes to come on over.

Hunger growing - Need Malifaux soon...

~Shade~

Well - I'm at an APO - and have a crew of my own waiting for the rules...

I'll be ordering as soon as you let me. It would be awesome if you did ship by the 7th or 8th because mail does delay a bit in California before hitting the planes to come on over.

Hunger growing - Need Malifaux soon...

~Shade~

That's actually what I meant in my previous comment about pre-ordering. Don't know what the hell happened there.

LOL. I feel like a 5 years old at Christmas. I've been checking, and checking, and checking since yesterday.

WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER! WE WANT TO ORDER!