Custom Made Mini Sorceress

Jabberwocky

This was my entry into the TT/FF contest this year. I had originally done it at the end of last year and had been holding on to it to enter into the FF contest this year. I know I missed the theme by a country mile. I probably should have waited to enter it into the HH contest, but I was anxious to hear feedback on it. :)

This was painted for my wife for Christmas. It was a few months late and was originally intended as a present for the birth of our daughter. The original mini was from Custom Made Minis, but was modified to have a bit of a belly. So all of you that speculated that she was pregnant were correct. The insignia on the dress is a monogram of IKF, which is our daughter's initials. The base also was symbolic of our new life, going from winter (my wife and I's relationship is not that bad, LOL) to spring with new life and a fresh perspective after she arrived.

I hope you enjoy it! Thanks to everyone for their comments during the contest and congratulations to Landreth.

SorceressWIP10.jpg

And the obligatory shot to my ego :D: http://www.coolminiornot.com/224036