New Red Box previews of possible multipart barbarians

OK so here are two of the three modular footmen I have been talking about. they still require a little bit of clean up but they are pretty much done. These are the rank and file for the HelsVakt faction ( that would be the new name for the Yrrskaggi ) of my fantasy stuff. The joins for the waist and torso are post and cup so they will literally hold together without putty to make them stick. All 5 components from each figure readily interchange and can also be posed to a degree for added indiviuality.

The weapons will plug into a socket at the top of the hand, and there will be three variants initially; Mace, Sword, and Axe.

Also there are 5 head / helm variants.

The question posed to you is this..........

Is this modular design a good idea or a bad idea?

IMG_1899.jpg

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

IMG_1902.jpg

Link:

http://www.red-box-games.com/

I think the "modular" idea is an EXCELLENT one. In effect you're getting multiple possibilties with each pair. Keep in mind WHO is making these comments, however, before judging their worth :rolleyes:.

One thing we all agree to is that well done multiparts are better than badly done multiparts ;)

I get the same amount of positive comments on multiparts as complaints.

Hard to satisfy everybody but hey, we all try.

One thing we all agree to is that well done multiparts are better than badly done multiparts ;)

I get the same amount of positive comments on multiparts as complaints.

Hard to satisfy everybody but hey, we all try.

Impossible to satisfy everyone, and the larger you get and longer you are about the more vitriol that gets splashed around.

:)

Tre is doing a nice job with these though.