Looking for female Goblin, Skaven, Minotaur, Ogre or Troll from GW

lauth81

One of my next projects is a Blood Bowl Chaos Pact team with a slaaneshi theme.

The team will be called "Brides of Slaanesh"

As you can guess, all players will be female, which leads to my inquiry. I have no deep knowledge of past GW products. It has to be GW, because I want to take the team to the two official BB tournaments by GW, the Blood Bowl in Nottingham and the Dungeon Bowl in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Chaos Pact is a new team which has members of all the "chaotic" races in the warhammer world.

For the basic linewomen, I already have 12 metal Daemonettes (last edition)

I now need 1 Dark Elf, 1 Goblin, 1 Skaven, 1 Troll, 1 Minotaur and 1 Ogre.

The Dark Elf is rather easy, that would be a witch elf.

I've also got 2 copies of the Masque of Slaanesh, but would like to use only one for preferably either Ogre or Minotaur, but could do with minor conversions and using them both.

I now need a female goblin, a female skaven and a female Troll (+ Ogre probably).

Any ideas?

Thx for your help.

There have been one or two female orcs, not including the orc cheerleader from BB. There may have been a goblin. GW does occasionally do oddball things as limited editions, especially in their very early days- anybody remember the drunken santa space marine? But I'm almost sure there's never been a female skaven. And even so, the old stuff is tough to find. (Though, you may have better luck in Ireland than I do here in the states, where a lot of that stuff was never available locally to begin with.)

Hm. Here's a gobbo, but good luck actuallt finding one.

Thx for your help. I already suspected that there never has been a female skaven.

I'll look into the ogress. Would have to remove the "weapon" and prob the beard.

I'll also take a look if I can find the goblin cheerleaders somewhere. They'll probably need an arm/hand swap to get rid of the pompoms.

Does it have to be GW specific? There was that female football ogre from Goblin Forge that was a great piece (bought it myself just cause I laughed so much).

I know about that one, but, unfortunately, if this Chaos Pact team is my next years tournament team, including the official GW tournaments, it has to be GW minis only.