Heroes...the poll

EricJ

ok, so I think we can all agree Heroes has really taken a nosedive as a TV show...so it's time to get some enjoyment out of it thanks to another poll!

Now I'm removing the ridiculous super powers of absorbing others and time travel, so you can't have those! Also the one that were really reaching, like creating temporary black holes, or momentary plagues.

So with those removed, which of the more believable powers would you prefer?

Ug, I haven't even watched it yet, since Casey is out of town and Tivo'd it...strangely, the net result was that it nicely freed up an hour of my monday night...but of course now I am not looking forward to having to catch up...

I chose turn objects to gold though...then I could pay someone to watch it and tell me that I didn't need to keep watching

I'd most likely have to go with flying do to the price of airline tickets these days. However, I notice that speed is a completely different power, so that begs the question...would I be able to fly as fast as an airplane? If not, I'd have to rethink my whole strategy.

Oh, not to forget either....would I need a runway's worth of space to take off and land as well?

I'd go with healing as i'll need to be able to grow my eyeballs back after watching this last episode. But the Limited Precognition would work so much better as I could use it to win the lottery, or those dadgummed horse races., and it would allow me to watch the previews to determine if the upcoming episode was worth it.