Teutogen guardsman

Chameleon

Hi all,

I just thought I'd post a pic of one of the Teutogen guardsmen that I painted recently. Entered the regiment into GDUK but it didn't get anywhere sadly :musicus:. I think the standard bearer and warrior priest are better and I'll try to get some pics of them up soon. Just wondered what any of you guys/gals think of him?

post-1433-13911920433643_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone. As promised here are the pics of the standard bearer and priest of Ulric from my GD regiment. Sorry about the rubbish quality, I'm still trying to work out how to take good photos. Also, if anyone can tell me what they think could be improved on the models then that would be very much appreciated too because i'd love to improve enough to get a finalist next year at GD! Cheers all!

post-1433-13911920434341_thumb.jpg

post-1433-13911920434574_thumb.jpg

post-1433-13911920434782_thumb.jpg

Hmm, apologies. I know my photography is bad, but the warrior priest shouldn't appear that blurry. It doesn't look like that on my computer! I think the problem was the file size was too big so the comp automatically shrank it down. Let's try it again...

Btw. If anyone fancies voting for my priest of ulric on CMON then the link is here:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/201181

Cheers!

post-1433-13911920434964_thumb.jpg

post-1433-13911920435138_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chameleon

• 1 month later...