Hello from Michigan

Magno

Greetings weirdos. :wavey:

Always wanted to play miniature wargames for aver 12 years, then 2 years ago I was lead to 40k. A year later I had grown up and moved on to better systems as I an avid painter and so took up Confrontation 3.5, Warmachine, Anima Tactics, Infinity and soon Helldorado. I have an awesome disposable income now and I am always on the hunt for a great skirmish game with great figs, rules and story. Been looking at Wyrd for a bit now got a friend who is play testing and invited me to try it out in a few weeks.

The figs look great, but I know nothing of the background. Is there any sources on this? In any event, I really look forward to this system and want to say hello.

Also, what are these colored bars under my profile?

Howdy!

Would love to see your painted stuff....

I'm not sure how much info there is out there on Malifaux, Wyrd's upcoming Skirmish game. You should download the freebie e-zine, Chronicles of Malifaux, that should get you somewhat up to speed. It's located right on the front page...but here is a handy dandy link for you.

http://wyrd-games.net/Ezine/Wyrd%20Chronicles%20v1.pdf

I'm a bit hazy on what the colored bars mean too, but I think they basically show your activity level on the forums. More color, more good.

I think Frustrated Father will be dropping more hints as we all ramp up towards GenCon.

There are always little bits and bobs been added on the profiles...Frustrated father is constantly having a tweak here and there...keeps us guessing as well as him sometimes..;)

welcome to the boards .. as Supervike said the e-zine is probably your best bet for info at the moment and I believe that more will be released as it is developed..alsorts going on at the moment so should be a pretty fun ride ahead...

@Jabberwocky, its a shame Ford is cutting back on their F-150 production. I used to frequent the Claycomo plant and when time permitted I would shoot down to the gaming store down on 105th street in Overland Park. That is one of the best stores I've seen around the country for stocked merchandise and never have I seen so many well painted figs on display.

Once I build a decent lightbox, I'll photograph some of my work. Only got two years experience, but I've gotten pretty good.

Yes, I do like Tabletop Games quite a bit. I frequent the place on a fairly regular basis and am always taking a peek at the latest painted minis. In the last year or two they have started doing some local contests which have been fun to enter. There is one going on currently that I've been working on--looking forward to seeing how I do this time around.

Michigan is still Midwest yeah. Gamers galore here, unfortunately its all GW and PP. Conf3x was a pretty big hit here until the big switch. I've tried to elicit the interest of other to play a few of the other skirmish games. No takers really, but there is a large growing interest in this game.