HUUUGE sword alert! [Helldorado news]

gdo.jpg

It's some sort of demon. I'm not sure about this one... I'd like to see it painted before I form an opinion. I like parts of it, but other parts bother me a bit. The sword IS damn huge, but it's so huge that it's gone beyond stupid and approaches cool from the other side, sort of! :) The pose is a bit stiff, but it could look better with some paint on it. I like the bare muscles...

I've pre-ordered the next wave which includes this one. I'm really not into mini's based off chaos, the damned or the undead...but this one...for some reason is calling out to me. It just looks like it would be alot of fun to do. Theres also a small guy w/ this one...looks like a ring master or something to that effect.

This is a GREATER Damned of Pride. The "ringmaster" guy that comes with him is a regular Damned of Pride. (I still think they should've translated it to Damned Soul of something).

But yeah, the fluff text in the manual about him and the other Damned of Pride are really funny, they're both battle reports (of the same battle) as told by the Damned. While one's vain about his looks and prowess (you can guess which one), the other's got an over-inflated ego....