Witchling Stalker

Wel, uhm, I haven't posted here for a while ... demonherald encouraged me to post my latest work here (thanks :) ). Very fitting, because it is my first Wyrd miniature: one of the Witchling Stalkers.

Currently my private life is a bit upside down, which means my painting time is limited or if I have time to paint I can't find the focus to work on big projects ... but, hey, I will only marry once in my live ;) Anyway, with this in mind I found the Witchling Stalker to be very relaxing to paint. It is a miniature I could work on every now and then if only for a few minutes. A relatively simple miniature but still challenging and very rewarding to paint.

Enough talk now:

witchling_collage.jpg

Its up on CMON too.

What do you think?

-Michael

PS: Hey FF, thanks for your comment :)

I started on mine awhile back, but I'm not happy with the way they are turning out. Seeing this makes me even more sure I don't like mine. I just might be heading to the striping jar.

Any way you did a great job. You made lovely color selections, with some nice smooth blends. Just aces.