Killjoy

Matakishi

He looks pretty good. The skin tone is an interesting color and the blood has a very nice look to it.

One thing (and it's probably just me): I'm not sure what's going on with the base. I'm assuming that ol' Killjoy has hacked something to death, but it's difficult to make out what it is. It just kind of looks like the rocks are bleeding.

Overall, very nice work.

There's someone we haven't seen in awhile - how goes Matakishi?

Fun piece, I went through and read the shadowman project, pretty neat how you've taken that and built up all your pieces around that. You do that with most of your projects don't you?

I've been up and down :)

You're right, I like to have a starting point for a project, both to inspire and contain it. Historical ones are easy, you know what's involved etc but fantasy and sci fi can end up all over the place and consequently never be finished.

With Shadowman I'm contemplating what sort of game it'll be at the moment whilst concentrating on painting the figures and designing the scenery.

It'll probably be an umpired skirmish at the end of the day but the real challenge would be to make it a workable two player affair so that's what I'll aim for ultimately. Everything's being based for crossfire so I can use the figures in my weird war 2 games too.

One thing (and it's probably just me): I'm not sure what's going on with the base. I'm assuming that ol' Killjoy has hacked something to death, but it's difficult to make out what it is. It just kind of looks like the rocks are bleeding.

Yes, it's a lot clearer on the figure, the photos are crap but I took over 50 and this was the best I could get today :( There's lumps of meat around his feet, it doesn't help that they're glossed and have come out blurry does it.

Hopefully they'll photograph better later.