Wish list for Wyrd in 2008 - Gimmie!

stubbdog

• 3 weeks later...

Another idea: a trio of witches showing the three aspects of the witch;i.e., a young witch, a mature witch, & an ancient crone. Once upon a time, RAFM had the Trio, not really state of the art stuff, but nicely done with alot of character [the mature witch was a babe]. Some witchy apparatus would be cool, maybe as a separate item like the base inserts [Nathan: thanks again for the sewer insert you sent; beyond being a very cool piece, it's inspirational.].

I kind of like that whole fantasy-techno-western look a lot of your models seems to have going on. I'm looking forward to the lynch mob for just that reason. More miniatures along those lines would definately be cool. Maybe some savages (techno-undead mix, ala frankenstein?) to kind of fit the genre would be cool.

There was a set like that (Maiden, Mother, Crone) in the Frother's What Women Would Buy sculpting winners. Duende used the Mother for a great entry in the OSL round of the last IP. They were good figures, but the sculpting is a little rough around the edges. A Wyrd take on that archetype would be very interesting indeed.

I agree excellent flick, tremendous actiom, & the ladies with the roving eye were very cool. I'm drawn to this kind of cinema partially due to the hearing thing, but mostly for the pure escapism, fantastic scenes, great source of stirring inspiration.

Hi Alan :) waves

what with the glasses I have to wear now, I might as well have one eye.

The Maid..The Mother..The Crone, yep that would make an nice group, maybe in an Native American theme to go with the rest of the Wyrd minis.

oh and how about some mounts...crazy steeds, heck even toss in a bison or two. ;)

It's nice to see mention of Clash of the Titans. It was not that film per se, but the work of Ray Harryhausen that got me interested in modeling way back in the early seventies. I don't know if it's visible or not in the pic I posted of my work area, but I have an autographed pic from Ray with the Medusa and Kaliban models from CotT that I keep up for inspiration.

It's not a miniature I think about...

..., but what do you think about a special card deck with Malifaux-Art?

I like the concept-art of the miniatures and like this idea of a special card deck very much.

I don't know, if it is possible to take fractions together to get the colours.

I don't know, how much it is to create and to produce it.

But think about it and let me know ...