TGN Readers Choice Awards

redstripe

I don't know if any of the rest of you read www.tabletopgamingnews.com but they have recently openned up nominations for their annual Reader's Choice Awards.

One of the categories is "Best Fantasy Miniature" and its very difficult for me not to nominate most of Wyrd's current line.

I just thought I would alert the rest of the wyrdlings that TGN is currently nominating and we could all pull together to make sure Wyrd gets the acclaim it deserves.

w00t!

Yeah I know Perdita was running the poll at Pulp/Horror (wasn't quite sure how we got that category) but I believe they've changed it out. Do have to admit though I'm curious how this will work out as it seems TTGN has become a big part of the hobby news out there (with a well done pat on the back to Zac).

Thanks for the support Redstripe.

• 2 weeks later...

It was nice to see so many different minis companies being represented in the nominations. One of the guys from a company called Majestic Bear posted that even though he placed 20th out of 21 nominations, he was so proud that his miniature was even recognized.

To me, that's what's so great about TGN and why I was looking forward to the awards. It really is unfortunate that the competition was spoiled like it was. Zac choose the integrity of the competition over turning out a questionable award. I think he made the best decision he could.