Hello to the new members!

EricJ

Hello!

I've been painting for a while now and only in the last 6 months or so started to use Green-Stuff. I mainly paint Games Workshop miniatures, mainly because they are the easiest to get here in the UK, but am now starting to branch out and do different things. Love some of the mini's from your online store, Baby Kade in particular is awesome!! If anyone knows a good place to get Rackham, Reaper miniatures (or any other cool mini's) in the UK I would very much like to know. I am also interested in any good individual sculptors (like Avatars of War) that I might not know of.

I have;

Ogre Kingdoms,

Orcs & Goblins (entierly night goblins)

armies and am currently working a heavily converted Chaos Dwarf army! Some of my best/favorite work so far....

HPIM0866.jpg

HPIM0850.jpg

HPIM0847.jpg

HPIM1142.jpg

HPIM1123.jpg

HPIM1132.jpg

HPIM1133.jpg

HPIM1226.jpg

HPIM1199.jpg

HPIM1216.jpg

HPIM1148.jpg

I will starting a blog for my chaos dwarfs on one of the chaos dwarfs websites, would be happy to post it on this site too and get some of your opinions if thats OK? The last couple of days have been quite mad trying to get ready for Golden Demon. As soon as thats over I can start my C.Dwarf army and I can't wait!

Ghrask Dragh

I'd love to lay the smack down, but I don't think I'm quite at that level yet. Perhaps I can lay the Pringles down instead. They are just as morish as smack, but not quite as extreme!

So yeah, I'm James. I tend to write too much, I never finish anything, I'm kinda better than most people (prove me wrong kids, prove me wrong!) and I'm not ashamed to admit that when it comes to great ideas I absolutely rock. If I also had motivation to go along with them I could well be rich, powerful or in jail right now. Perhaps a combination of the three.

I'm also eager to beat the Tetris high score in the arcade, so will be making lots of quick posts!

Hi there! I'm new to this forum...I haven't completed a model in a couple of months, and thought maybe the pressure of time limits and the excitement of competition would be good for me! Either that or I've lost my mind...there's actually a pretty good chance of that I think.

I've been painting miniatures seriously for about 6 years now (before then I'd done a model or two for roleplaying games). I've got far more inspiration and ideas that I'll ever have in time or technique, but I love bringing little people to life, and love looking at others' work too.

Hi There I guess Im new here too. Though Ive been around the world of miniatures for what seems like for ever. Ive probably been painting figure longer than many on this forum have been alive.. going on 30 years now! I sculpt professionaly in the industry for people like Ral Partha, FASA, Wizkids, Privateer Press Mongoose Games, Reaper and the list goes on. Been doing that for the last 16 years full time.I enjoy painting and I plan on attending one of the worlds largets Painting competitions next summer in July 2008 in Gerona Spain called the World Expo so I need to create a body of work..so a High Quality figure every two weeks should be just right to create a nice display!

To see my work, its easier to send you to my website for a look around. Link is in my signature. Ive been updateing the site and need to post my entry from this years Chicago GD yet.

Lets get ready to Rumbel!

Jeff Wilhelmn