GenCon Entry

Thryth

Hello, A bit late, but I thought that I would post my GenCon painting entry. I have not seen it in any of the GenCon photographs.

Unfortunately, I really rushed this one (right down to working on it at one of the paint-and-take tables), and it shows. I wanted to add freehand to the cloak, but did not have time.

Comment are appreciated, as usual.

(There is a larger image with more angles on my website: Svala, GenCon Entry ) 00512-hfd002-hasslefree-svala-gencon-40.jpg Thanks!

I'm sorry I missed seeing this at GenCon. When did you get it entered? Just asking because I did my picture-taking before all the entries were in, and I noticed there were even more entries when I swung by later, but my camera card was full.

Very nice paintjob, by the way. I really like the green/blue combination.

:)

Thanks to everyone for the nice complements. :)

@FF, @Highbulp Billy I used a Kerr & King KK-118 30mm Dia. Celtic Fantasy Base.

@Hinton I considered my previous two better, so I showed her those instead (links): Archibald and Achilles Class Biomech. The gist of what I remember her saying about those pieces is that I needed better and more consistant darklining, bring-up the hotspots on my NMM, and the static grass doesn't go with that.

@Duende I entered it late-ist on Friday. I took it back later on Saturday.

@gi6ers I agree about the face, I was not happy with the way that it turned-out. For that matter, I was not happy with the cloak either. Then too, the dirt isn't that great.

Just to ask while on the subject. Does anyone have opinions/suggestions on the NMM?

Thanks again. :)