My Web Presence

Vytis

Well, I feel I should probably announce this silly thing, now that I've got more than two pictures there and gotten over my performance anxiety.

I've had a web presence, at least a small one, for a while. Since I'm now in a unique and utterly enviable position (semi-retired at 34, bay-bee!!) I can work (?) full time on my quest to become the Ultimate Hobbyist. So, like, all you fun Wyrd people are welcome to go and explore my website at http://www.scarlet-penguin.com and view my above average level work.

Feel free to email me so I can add those that do to my address book, its really rather empty and that makes me sad. Also, IM me if you'd like, I am a bit of a vampire so I don't sleep much. Wow, I sound like a gamer, in desperate need for human social contact. I'm really not, I have a child and a long term relationship. But I enjoy chatting with people, and I'm certainly entertaining, if you ask me.

So http://www.scarlet-penguin.com and drop me a line. I'll even put some more photos there soon. Really.

Keith

Scarlet Penguin strikes again!

Oh yes..Fear the Scarlet Penguin. His flightless frozen flippers will defeat his enemies..tough to paint with flippers though.

I'd still like a rogue former mafia penguin with a fedora and a trenchcoat..I'll sculpt one someday.

20 questions was fun! Glad others liked it, I had a lot of fun seeing everyones answers and how people approached the hobby in different ways...

I might have to do more of them :)

Yes, agreed, I enjoyed. Part of the reason I have a web presence is to answer some of those very questions from the people I game with. I'll be putting my answers up there as has been suggested.

Thanks for the kind words as well. Matty, I'll be linking to your site as soon as I update again, and anyone else here who wants me to, drop me one of those PM thingies or an email.