Messing With Freewebs

Hi all,

I have been messing around with freewebs and have starterd a little site to showcase the miniatures I have painted and will paint in the future. It is only in the early stages but if you would like to look then click the link and have a nose around.

http://www.freewebs.com/tidoco/index.htm

The forums were just an iodea and will most likely not stay there. I will leave them a while to see if they take off but the site is really about showcasing my miniatures and also sharing with people some of the methods I use when painting minis. If you have any comments to make then there is a guest book that you can post a comment in.

Thanks for taking the time to have a look.

Cheers Tim

Thanks guys, I should be updating the site again over the next couple of days. I am going to start a work in progress page next as I have a few things on the go. i also need to get a couple more articles up as well over the next couple of weeks.

I fully intend to keep on top of it if for nothing else that to keep a personal record of my modelling activities over time.

• 3 weeks later...