Hi to all, i'm new

Bearded Russian

Just want to say hello to all here and introduce myself.

I'm really russian and leave in deep Russia and i'm really bearded, just look at my avatar :) For a couple of years i'm mostly painter then gamer. All my current paintworks are army-painting tabletop quality commissions and the last was a real nightmare -- more then sixty figures in less then three weeks, i even didn't have time to take pics of them. I'm here because i was astounded with Wyrd's figures and was very impressed with some sculpts and paintworks here. Want to learn from you, people.

Someone here could see some my posts at Work In Progress and Yahoo's Mini-Painters group.

And... Sorry for my english :ahhhhh:

Well your english is definatley better than my russian so please don't apologise!

Welcome to Wyrd, this place has a real friendly and homeley atmosphere to it and I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Your work looks really good- especially for quick tabletop jobs, and its good to meet a male russian painter too!

Thank you all for warm welcome :)

Orkydave, seem that i've met you already... at WIP or somewhere? As for male russian painters, there's a lot of very talented painters here in Russia, Yellow_One (Kanayev) is the only one from the numerous. And i am just an apprentice in comparison with him and many others.

Stupidcow, if you mean my painjobs, then there's no any freehands except maybe some inscriptions. All other are only paintings on relief. I just can't bring myself to make serious freehand...