Lorna the Huntress (FFII entry)

Thanks for all the compliments - I'm pretty happy with her...the base was where I ran out of time - the cork was primed with her - and has several layers but not enough contrast to be complete - you are very correct...

CMON - I have posted a few under wintersrainne - a few of my really early pics aren't there - but most of it is....

http://www.coolminiornot.com/browse/page/1/submitter/wintersrainne

As for her face - you couldn't really see it in the pics - so here is a closeup....her eyes are open (and green no less). The pic is from an earlier WIP but her face was finished....

lornaeyes.jpg

Time wise - I had a look...

I started painting in Oct 03. Coral (the before pic) was my fifth mini ever painted in late Dec 03 - early Jan 04 (very slow painter). Lorna was painted in Feb 07 and was my lucky 30th mini. So time wise - a long time but there was 18 months where I painted nothing in that gap...easier to look at that in terms of how many minis.

Hope that helps!

How the heck do you aproximate a number as specific as 67?

I started painting miniatures in the 80's, but dropped-out of it for the later half of the 90's and (aside from a few in 2002) only picked-it up again in 2006.

Along the way I believe that I have misplaced some. 67 is a best guess.

Only the stuff that I have done in the past year (12) are anywhere near decent looking, however. At least I think so. :)