Heros

EricJ

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant wait to see if they are going to intro any new Hero's or just keep on with the currents

SPOILER ALERT

(don't read past here if you want to remain blissfully ignorant)

They had already said they would introduce some new ones (some in the first episode of the season, and Kristen Bell(Veronica Mars, Pulse) has signed to do a story arc as has Nichell Nichols (Lt. Uhura from Star Trek) will play a grandmother of one of the new heroes

Cant wait to see if they are going to intro any new Hero's or just keep on with the currents

apparently they are showing two new ones that are brother and sister from central america i believe. their powers only work when they are together however. i believe they stole that idea from minos and menos from teen titans.

apparently they are showing two new ones that are brother and sister from central america i believe. their powers only work when they are together however. i believe they stole that idea from minos and menos from teen titans.

Which was stolen from the Wonder twins before that... its actually been a very common theme in twin heroes for a very long time, playing on the common thread that twins have some sort of special link and therefore keeping them together means they have some sort of "extra" ability.

*ps: it was Mas y Menos (spanish for more and less)

Is anyone else bumbed by the fact that they already killed off the 2 hottest women on the show? One of them only had a brief appearance in one episode (or was that only on the website? I don't recall- the Israeli special ops woman).

Oh, and I haven't finished reading it yet, but Ali Larter kept her clothes on in Playboy and in fact says in the interview that she won't do nudity.

Im at the hard part by now.

and therefore dont read anything here yet.

but I like how they developed sylar in that episode.

how you can get some sympathy for him as he tries two people he trusts (tough in a strange way concerning mohinder.) for help.

tough it also seems that by using his powers he forgets his humanity.

and is his mom audrey from little shop of horrors ? Im pretty convinced she is, but have to look it up :)

I can imagine audrey and seymour getting sylar as a child ;)

he inherited his urge for evilness from his dad then ;)

She's still a minor though, as far as I know.

Or did she just turn 18? She was 16 when the show started.

Illustrange, good catch.

Sylar's mother is indeed the same woman who played Audrey in the 1986 remake of Little Shop of Horrors:

Ellen Green

She is now a regular on the upcoming show "Pushing Daisys" which I am interested in but cautiously.

She's still a minor though, as far as I know.

Or did she just turn 18? She was 16 when the show started.

Illustrange, good catch.

Sylar's mother is indeed the same woman who played Audrey in the 1986 remake of Little Shop of Horrors:

Ellen Green

She is now a regular on the upcoming show "Pushing Daisys" which I am interested in but cautiously.

Hayden Panettierre:

Date of Birth:

21 August 1989, (from imdb)

-------------------------------------

As for "Pushing Daisies", Blockbuster had a preview DVD with an episode on it. watching it was liking watching a screwed up Doctor Seuss story. Makes it really hard to decide, for me i got it on guarded to determine how it will go (although the one thing that kinda irritated me was that the color was supersaturated to the point of being blindingly painful in some of the episode.

I'm actually a bit more interested in the "Bionic Woman", I saw the pilot, but from rumors i heard they are completely revamping the story and changing the original sister with a different one who won't be deaf.

Was it OK to 'admire' Hayden even before she was 18 because I'm in the UK, and 16 is fair game over here. Or does the fact I'm 26 make me a lecherous old man?

Well, new series soon. Kinda intrigued where they go with this one and it'll fill the gap that the far too short 4th series of Entourage has left.

I suppose so.

I still got the haunting feeling they had fired all the good season 1 writers.

There was just too much going on there.

Nathan: what the hell? Did he lose the election? I don't even remember from last season. How could he just leave everything?

I was keen on the cheerleader story, though the Peter-Pan/Wendy reference was corny.

Also, if it comes out that Sylar is not dead I'm seriously giving up on the series.

Oh, the Hiro stuff was cool too. I'd be happy if the show was just about him.

Well, him and his friends and family.

I can't believe....

SPOILER ALERT

...they killed off Takei without ever telling us what his super power was.