I'm SOOOOO looking forward to Xmen3

Looks good, but maybe a bit too over the top compared to the comic books ... was the "mutants must hide from humans" periode over so quickly?

@Nathan : I hate the wings they did for Archangel ;) ;) ;). I saw a high resolution pic of them and was really disappointed. They somehow don't feel powerful enough.

Well I think that perhaps they have to do a bit of skipping along in the lines of the story, plotline, otherwise you'll just have pointless mutant battles amongst themselves for three or five movies, then you start bringing in the mutants against goverment humans, etc, then you'll have to get into those big arsed Sentinals, etc.

The first two were exceptionally well IMO and I own both of them and its a favorite here at the house. I honestly hope to see this series as something that just goes on and on and on. I love the fact of seeing all these new mutants showing up in the movie as well (well new to the screen, not the books). Different director this time around though, so I'm curious how it will go.

As for the wings on Archangel, I haven't really looked at them too much, I'll take a gander at it.

Sorry Mosch, it was in a movie magazine. They look like dove wings but with less surface. I'd expect something more like eagle wings : large and powerful.

I liked the wings he had in the game. Gigantic, ethereal and convincing.

Oh, and while we're at things we don't like: I don't like Juggernaut one bit.... not as a character, but how he looks in the movie trailer. Needs even more mass.

@ Mosch

Six women apply her makeup, takes five hours to do it. Was reading that a bit back.

Must still suck... five hours for Makeup... damn.

Yeah Juggernaut doesn't quite do it for me, they really should have beefed him up something serious, lots of mass and very large and tall, right now he's just a normal fellow running around with a suit.

Kelsey Grammar I never would have figured for Beast, but he looks pretty good in that. I think he'll do well. Now if I can just find a way to hear the audio.

Agree about the wings Cedric, something a bit more powerful seems like it would have been more appropriate.