What I miss?

Hello all!

Ive been gone a while, christ, so long in fact that the internet has become an almost alien technology to me, and I was hoping that maybe you could all use this thread to bring me back up to date on what I missed, what I should be glad I missed etc etc.

Around 6 months or so ago I split with a long term girlfriend and had to move but now Im back, with my own flat, own phoneline and all my own debts :). Not only that, there is a woman here who appears to think she might possibly make an honest man of me, and to that effect we're now engaged!

By the way, if your significant other has her toothbrush in your bathroom, does this mean that they've moved in?

Anyway, its great to be back, Ive missed you all! Hugs for those that want them, more masculine handshakes for those that don't!

Hey man! Nice to see you back! :D

Well... what have you missed? Let's see...... You obviously found this new smashing miniature line right here! :thumb: Over at CMON things have been slightly more turbulent than usually with some pretty heated arguments over photoshopping minis, sniping (nothing new perhaps) and GW price hikes (definitely nothing new :P: ), but overall the place is pretty much the same. No Chick Challenge this year... :( Lot's of new, great minis to buy! :)

I've said it privately, but welcome back Ian!

Ian was pretty much instrumental in getting the website together as you see it today as we worked together for a bit before getting Wyrd launched properly. Now that he's popped back out of his limbo I might have to see if we can wrangle a leash onto him again.

:D

Congrats on the engagement amigo!

-

Nathan