Want Sheriff / Police minis

vincegamer

Hm. How about some of the Rafm Call of Cthulhu line police minis? They also have several other sets of investigators, etc. that might work.

02918.jpg

If those are what you are looking for..do NOT order directly from Rafm. Unless you like waiting eons for an order and like to chase those down. Get 'em some place else like Noble Knight Games which carries the line and has good shipping.

Foundry also makes some modern police miniatures under their Street Violence line.

Maya~

EDIT: Wow people are fast today. Lookie at all the posts while I was typing. <G>

Thanks for the tips.

I can't find what you're talking about from Monday Knight.

The copplestone stuff is okay in a pinch. I quite like the fat cop, but doesn't fit my idea.

I like Foundry minis, but the cops are too futuristic looking.

The best I've found I think are these

http://www.fozzbozz.com/tac/bpd001.htm

From some company called Tactical Miniatures, but I can't find a source and Fozzbozz say's they're out of stock.

Can't find anyone with the ranger hat.

Man, if I can pull this diorama thing off it'll be my most indepth concept to date.

Hey, this is like a circle!

The US distributor is OLD GLORY MINIATURES...

http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/content/roadkill/roadkill.asp

There is a link for you!

Good luck trying to order though. They seem very lax about wanting to help customers outs. I e-mailed them and told them I was ready to spend 60 bucks for a SuperFigs mini, if they'd just respond to the e-mail to assure me somebody was there. No response after 2 weeks now.

That is the same place I ordered from to get my initial SuperFigs, and they were slow...only after the 2nd email I send them I recieved a response. The response was never an actual person telling me anything, just a 'your order is being filled and shipped' standard form letter.

Its frustrating as a customer to wave money at a company, and they won't f-ing take it!!

I did get the figs I ordered, after all. Maybe they are just lax in answering e-mail.

I did happen to get a 'mass mail e-mail' today from Old Glory(to the e-mail address that I used when I placed the order).

It said something to the effect that orders placed now will not be filled until after the 20th due to some convention.

• 5 months later...