CMoN - is it just me?

marineboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drats Nathan, you messed up my chance to mess with MB, I was going to say, Nope its just you, I can see get on CMoN just fine... :crap:

It is really nice that Nathan has provided us such a wonderful place to hang out since CMoN is down! Heck we may even have to stay a while once its back up :peace:

Gin

I just called up Borg to get the 411

He said due to changes that Ebay made, the cmon interface there got broked...and to the point where they had to update software, and while they were doing they they're switching to a new machine as well. So apparently the new machine is set up and everythign is currently in the process of being copied over, it's just that it's taking forever to do due to the size :(

He said it'll be back up soon! :)

Hey, thanks for the lowdown, EricJ, I was getting worried that the only way to catch the CMoN experience in the future was on the WayBack Machine....what a dark and apocalyptic vision.... :argh:

Gin, welcome! How can you be so evil at only sixteen years of age?! :vb_tongue

LP, time to rise to the challenge and do some forum powerspamming, lol!

FF, thanks for these forums, a home away from home.

Nice to see some familiar faces. I don't expect this will hold a candle to the traffic at CMON, but I'm pleased to see some familiar (and new for that matter) faces and hope everyone enjoys it here.

Vince, the site is dark for you? Hrmmm, perhaps I should look into putting another skin that is optional. I'll think on it - either way, should things go well here down the line, I plan on re-skinning the site completely.

Time will tell of course.

Well, seeing as I'm already nauseous, I'll probably pass on the wet lunch. >_<

Haven't really gotten too much more done on my resins. Though I've bought one more and got another for my birthday...heh.

This isn't the site I got them from, but that one is having issues today for some reason.

http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?cPath=321&products_id=2698&name=Fate%2Fstay+night&title=1%2F7+Fate+%2F+Stay+Night+Saber+C.Project+WF2005

http://www.hobbyfan.com/product_info.php?cPath=67&products_id=2733&name=Guren&title=1%2F8+Guren+Jumping+off+tree+WF2005