NEWS: October Freebooter Dark Elf

EricJ

:focus:

Anyway! A person can still walk even with the thighs bound (don't ask me how I know this!) even though it would be difficult in those shoes she's wearing. So she's not completely immobile.... still trying to figure out the meaning of the imp and the staff.

I know! He's her seeing-eye imp!

:idea:

@ Eric - Pretty damn hard to tango in that outfit! :dancing:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the only one here who likes the straps on her?! :embarasse

and the blindfold...

Maybe I should get my paintslave whip out again for you... Keep in the mood of things ;)

I don't mind the bondage thing at all.. though I must say the straps on her legs look a bit unlogical... don't really fit in with the rest (looks like he's getting the Brom Dark age buckles and belts thing in his own line more and more). But then again maybe some elements don't need a logical reason to put on it.

:focus: I like the mini, although I think it needs to be modified some. It also reminds me of some of the Dark Age sculpts.

@ ericj & cdukino, is there something going on that we should know about? Some sort of :worship: or is it more of a :date: thing. :lol::lol::lol:

The question is... do you wanna know? ;)...

It's more a we ended up chatting a lot and like to take stabs at eachother. Just for fun.

Or is this : :hail: supposed to be Eric? I can live with that ;)

Cindy, we're all :hail: :adore: :hail: :adore: when it comes to your sculpts!

But I think this --> :albertein suits Eric best! :laugh:

Thanks for the compliment.

Hahahah... Better watch it though or I might get used to it and then power hungry. Heaven knows where that will end.

Is that what the kids are calling it now days?

:vb_tongue I'm innocent

Hahahah... Better watch it though or I might get used to it and then power hungry. Heaven knows where that will end.

:vb_tongue I'm innocent

Ok, two things here that scare me...

the thought of power hungry Cindy

and trying to imagine just what type of intoxicated state I'd have to be in before I could be convinced that Cindy is innocent in any way...

Ok, two things here that scare me...

the thought of power hungry Cindy

and trying to imagine just what type of intoxicated state I'd have to be in before I could be convinced that Cindy is innocent in any way...

And I am innocent. (slips Eric a bottle of strong liqour).. look at these puppy eyes (blink blink blink, sweet smile (while securing the knife secretly behind her back out of sight))... see cute as a button, innocent as a little lamb.

The "state" would be Brabant then (more the province than a state). And I am innocent... look at these puppy eyes (blink blink blink, sweet smile (while securing the knife secretly behind her back out of sight))... see cute as a button, innocent as a little lamb.

ok, if I have to choose, there is better than the knife-wielding style of not innocent :flute: