Custom Avatars ...

Hey folks,

Duende brought it to my attention this morning that ya'll couldn't upload your own custom avatars and I have to admit rather shame facedly that I finally figured out why - simple little 'button' to push on my end.

Either way, you now have the option to upload your own custom avatars instead of the 500+ I've got setup for those interested. 80x80 pixels and under 20k (which is very easily done).

:crap:

:imsorry:

FF, I do like that you have a nice huge selection of avatars, but I do like having my own since it gives it my own personal touch. But, I'll use one of yours until I decide on what I want to make for a new avatar since the one I use at CMON is getting old..

Glad I could help out! :five:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thank you. It was a bugger to assemble to be honest (lots and lots of editing) but I figured having some options would be nice.

Nice one Cindy - have to post that in here one of these days so we can see what you have (hell, need to post your gallery or some of your doodles on the site).

The drawing is actually a quick sketch of Isis I did for fun while cruising the Nile (yep the real one in Egypt) just before dinner. But it did work well as avatar.

Isissketch.jpg

And I wouldn't mind posting some doodles some day on here. Till then you are all fee to check out my elfwood gallery for a selection of my fantasy drawings:

Cindy's elfwood gallery

Thank you. It was a bugger to assemble to be honest (lots and lots of editing) but I figured having some options would be nice.

I kept feeling bad that you went through all the trouble to make a nice avatar selection and I wasn't even using one, so I changed it back to one of yours now.

Thanks, FF!

:girl: