Ashes Card Updates In The App

Abbazabba1920

• 1 month later...

I just skimmed it, but does anyone know if every faction was supposed to get the same amount of new models? Those I have checked all had 14 except 10 thunders - they only got 6?

I understand if not all factions get exactly the same, but less than 50% seems like a lot?😅

19 hours ago, Strangedane said:

I just skimmed it, but does anyone know if every faction was supposed to get the same amount of new models? Those I have checked all had 14 except 10 thunders - they only got 6?

I understand if not all factions get exactly the same, but less than 50% seems like a lot?😅

I think 1 got 14 ( ressers). ( if you've done what I did and search ashes in the app then you will also get models like ashes and dust).  Tt do seem to have the fewest but guild and ressers seem to get their starter sets, and there is the bayou Jockies and Outcasts have the halfblood/asylum. Also I think each dual faction TT master got its new models in the other faction. 

Every keyword got new toys and every every faction gained new versatile options. Other than that things aren't even, but they never have been.  

• Like 1