The exact meaning of "less than half of maximum health"

King of Draconis

Question

Okay, so Toni Ironsides, Union President has an Ability, called Stand Together.
It says: Friendly M&SU models within 1"(aura) of a friendly Scheme Marker are treated as having less than half their maximum health for the purposes of friendly effects.
The Medical Automaton has a bonus Action (Code Red) saying: Target a friendly model with two or less Health. Place this model into base contact with the target. Then the target Heals 1.

So technically the Miners, the Steamfitters, the Drudges and Mouse all can be treated to have 2 or less Health if they are treated as having less than  half their health because of Toni's Ability. As they have 6 or less as maximum Health -> half is 3 (or less), less than half is 2 (or less).

Are my assumptions right?

2 answers to this question

I don't think so

Being treated as less than half of maximum health means just that. They are not treated as having 2 health or 1 health. Just abilities that trigger if you have less than half of maximum health would trigger.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

I agree, treating them as a model that has less than half health does not allow you to treat them as a model with 2 or less health. 

So a miner on 5 health does not have 2 or less health, even if it is counted as being at less than half health

( it also isn't counted as having maximum health 11+, just in case you were wondering)

• Like 1
  • Agree 3