Half Blood .....but completely useless?

Daniel Scarlata

Bloodwretches are decent schemers after they got an errata, but the rest are a rather sad bunch of shelfwarmers.

Angeleyes does have some play with Lucius1, agent and doppelganger if you want to surprise your opponent with a neverborn gunline crew, although it has a rather limited usefulness if your opponent has means to deal with itΒ 

8 minutes ago, Daniel Scarlata said:

An interesting way.for angeleye i thought would be with black Blood shamans handing out concentrate, and her picking target from afar....Β 

But aside this i can't think of nothing Better :)

She's not nephilim and does not have black blood so shaman can't give her focus.

On 6/27/2023 at 10:36 AM, Daniel Scarlata said:

So ..Β  the best option Is to shelf them hard πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Understood....

For now at least. You're not the first to point out issues with the half-bloods, so Wyrd will hopefully get around to them again at some point. Sadly the list of models in need of some adjustments is quite long...Β 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Hawkoon said:

For now at least. You're not the first to point out issues with the half-bloods, so Wyrd will hopefully get around to them again at some point. Sadly the list of models in need of some adjustments is quite long...Β 

They could take advantage of this testing period, to fix several things of wave 1 that can not keep up with the latest releases, in my opinion.Β