2023 Monthly painting challenge - February

Hawkoon

3 hours ago, Moinetbeard said:

I'm afraid I got a little behind with my painting this month -  i was hoping to catch up at the start of this week, but real life stuff got in the way, and rather than rush things i thought I'd use my mulligan with a view to catch up in March. so that's the plan.

I'll be spending next month trying to blast through the basis of my Mei Feng crew , which will be Mei Feng, Foreman, a rail worker, the golem and the 3 gamin. i have everything else i need already finished. tournament at thestart of april so that is the motivation! I will also be coaching my eldest kid through painting his first malifaux crew - he's been begging me to get him some models for a while since we started playing henchman hardcore last year.

So lovely work from everyone this month - @Diddickabsolutely love your three amigos! Survivors are the best! Also i wanted to ask @Trimaselwhich brand of paints you use? your colours are super smooth and have a lovely finish whilst retaining vibrancy. Damian and Bella look great!

I use citadel & vallejo. Mixing them when needed & here as well. I got more experience with citadel, that's why it is more primary. However, now I'm practising with airbrush, so I tend to more try out with vallejo (it is simpler to use them with it). If you want know specific colors I used here I could check it out... 

Quick question. Painting contest submissions. Where do we submit them? I tried using the link to submit “here” but then I get error message that I don’t have permission. They accepted my initial and my WIP photos. Do I submit right to the staff?

Caedrus, reporting in!

Hi Folks, Just a super quick submission this month.

dUInXS2.jpg

4If7619.jpg

dVSRqDA.jpg

These are my WIP's as proof shots for February. My apologie, folks, real life (TM) is kicking my ass at the moment, so I'll get some better shots up soon!

Keep on painting,

Caedrus.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...