Recently painted Sandeep... now, how do I play him!?

kodenameV

I've had Sandeep and his crew sitting around for a while, now, and just recently got around to painting them. I've never really played a summoner master before, and I was looking for some tips. For instance, does one NEED to have all the different gamins and golems, or can one get by with a smattering? Is it best to hire some gamin at the start, or to fill your crew with Oxfordian Mages and Shastar Vidiya Guards and just summon gamin in game?

On 11/2/2021 at 1:51 PM, kodenameV said:

I've had Sandeep and his crew sitting around for a while, now, and just recently got around to painting them. I've never really played a summoner master before, and I was looking for some tips. For instance, does one NEED to have all the different gamins and golems, or can one get by with a smattering? Is it best to hire some gamin at the start, or to fill your crew with Oxfordian Mages and Shastar Vidiya Guards and just summon gamin in game?

This is exactly where I'm at with Sandeep.  With so many options available, I have no idea how to put together a 50ss list.  From what I gather, Kandara is a must-have.  Beyond that, I have the same question you do RE: gamin vs. OM/SVG.

• 2 weeks later...

So pre gg2 my core list was Kandara and ox mage which may have had magical training (if I was playing a svg that got training instead) and then other models were based on pool or match up. I generally took either 2 fire/ice gamin or a metal golem with plan to make a golem turn 1 to back up what ever other beater I had (usualy the svg but occasionally kudra or emmy ect) 

Then it's just other bits as needed. Wind gamin for symbols, maybe Carlos if I had a fire golem and was doing break the line