Botanists grow tokens stat increase.

Traifan

Question

6 answers to this question

In M2E, the attribute in an action was an attribute.

In M3E, the definitions changed, a little.  This is the definition on page 4 of the PDF:

Stats: A model possesses the following stats, which represent its physical and mental strengths.

• Defense (Df): This represents the model’s skill at protecting itself from physical harm.

• Willpower (Wp): This represents the model’s strength of will and self-control.

• Movement (Mv): This represents the distance (in inches) that a model may travel when taking either a Walk or Charge Action.

• Size (Sz): This represents how much space it takes up on the table and is most often used when determining Line of Sight.

Models also have stats associated with some of their Actions, which are described on page 22.

On page 22 of the PDF:

Any Action that requires a duel will have a Stat. This is what the model adds to the card it flips in the duel (in this case, 5). It may also have a Fate Modifier, which impacts the flip for that Action, and/or a suit, which is added to the model’s final duel total.

So actions still also have stats, even though they no longer have a name.

20 minutes ago, Traifan said:

I am asking for an official ruling as the rule list only the four on the front of the model as "model's stats".

Let me say, as politely as I can, that you've expressed a very nice sentiment but Wyrd only issues official rulings in their FAQ and errata documents, roughly twice a year.

• Agree 1