Malifaux Teams Event Formats

hydranixx

If I'm not mistaken the last world cup on vassal was a Team event (win by Russian all-stars vs UK all-stars).

O e thing I would like to see for a teams event is fixed faction for the whole teams + no double hiring! 

So you really need to think before allocating a model to a player (who is gonna have that precious Rider or that amazing Emissary). I guess some faction would be better at this than other but it could be a fun tournament.

4 hours ago, SEV said:

If I'm not mistaken the last world cup on vassal was a Team event (win by Russian all-stars vs UK all-stars).

O e thing I would like to see for a teams event is fixed faction for the whole teams + no double hiring! 

So you really need to think before allocating a model to a player (who is gonna have that precious Rider or that amazing Emissary). I guess some faction would be better at this than other but it could be a fun tournament.

Thanks for commenting. Woo hoo Russia!

I think fixed factions could be a pretty interesting stipulation. 

Yes the vassal World Cup was a team event. 3 man teams with each player having to play a different faction 

There has been a couple of team events as well, we had an event called the ITC here in the UK which was 5 man teams each with a different faction 

There has been talk of a team 6 nations event at some point but no idea where that's up to with covid 

• Like 1