Maxine Agassiz (EVS Keyword) Discussion

HomelessOne

Has anyone tried to take Maxine2 with Jedza1 so each time Breachburnt works if model is in Jedza's bubble chronicles will prevent next damage? And how it should work - you cheat card during atack action, model heals and prevent damage from this atack or it will heal after and prevent damage for the next atack? Anyway it feels kinda OP to me

• 1 month later...

I have been looking a bit at EVS as Maxine 2 strikes my fancy, but I got wondering... what exactly can the keyword do ? They seem great at using cards and a lot of general combat abilities, but when I started wondering what scheme pool to take them into I came up blank. They dont' interact, place scheme markers or are very fast so I am pretty unsure when I would actually use them ? Any tips ? 

1 hour ago, esqulax said:

I have been looking a bit at EVS as Maxine 2 strikes my fancy, but I got wondering... what exactly can the keyword do ? They seem great at using cards and a lot of general combat abilities, but when I started wondering what scheme pool to take them into I came up blank. They dont' interact, place scheme markers or are very fast so I am pretty unsure when I would actually use them ? Any tips ? 

Short answer to your listed problems- calypso. Fast, able to drop 3 markers during the turn if you want, or crossing most of the table. 

I'd suggest seeing the crew on the table, it's quite hard to evaluate them without actually seeing how much the card advantage can be.