Expanding the syndicate

Zggy91

I’ve got some time on my hands and am looking to bring my 2e thunders crews, Misaki, Lynch, and Mei Feng,  into 3e. The problem is I always played them in their other faction, so I don’t really have the pieces I need to run them as TT. I’ve been building them out a bit, but the only one I would really feel comfortable running right now is Misaki, and that is a close thing. I have:

Misaki core box

Yamaziko

old Lynch box

mei feng box

willie

Metal golem

Thunders Brothers

fuhatsu

Lust

The priority is to get Lynch useable, but what would I need to get each crew working/competitive?

• Like 1

Between what you've got there and the Bayou Engineering box (Mech Porkchop, Sparks and 3 Survivors) you've probably got enough to run Mei Feng. Then metal gamin and Neil Henry to complete the keyword although they're bundled with models you already have so you might have to look for second hand. I don't have any experience with Misaki or Lynch yet so not sure about those. 

• Like 1

For Lynch you definetly need Beckoners and Gwyneth (one box), Tannen and Depleteds. Graves is mixed bag, but quite cool mini and nice im fluff, unfortunately imho he is more as shelf model. I would suggest play Jacob into almost pure keyword with Tanuki or Sun Quiang for healing and support. Oh, you wanna grab Kitty from new box.

• Like 2

For Misaki you have lots of ways to play her (gunline, super fast/schemy or bruiser or a mix of these playstyles)

The models you absolutly need is Minako and her summons (1 box) She is extremely good value and you can also use her with Mei Fang (she's a little less good in Foundry compared to Last Blossom)

After that go with how you like to play, but I would recommand the tanuki and the Samurai! Both are pretty strong versatile models!

Misaki is really fun to play and her theme fits perfectly with her abilities! :)

11 hours ago, Zggy91 said:

Swung by my FLGS today. Got yasouo, samurai, dawn serpent, minako rei box, Neil Henry, and thunder archers. It looks like Lynch is going on the back burner for a while yet

Have You thought about McCabe crew looking at your new spoils? Samurai, Dawn Serpent and Minako box worka quite well with him. Also single Tanuki might be very welcomed guest in almost all rosters.