Are pyre markers destructible?

Essexkiwi

Question

5 answers to this question

I was in a conversation about this earlier.... there's only like 7 models that can remove non-destructible markers, and 4 of them are in Bayou.  It's pretty tragic.

• Mancha Roja
  • Wrasters
  • Lucky Emissary
  • Gluttony
  • Poltergeist
  • Lotus Eater
  • Molly
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

I was in a conversation about this earlier.... there's only like 7 models that can remove non-destructible markers, and 4 of them are in Bayou.  It's pretty tragic.

• Mancha Roja
  • Wrasters
  • Lucky Emissary
  • Gluttony
  • Poltergeist
  • Lotus Eater
  • Molly

When I started, two of the people in the intro league played Kaeris and Rasputina.

I happened to choose Molly. Was substantially unfair, but I never realised until now how unlikely that was.

The kicker is that my third crew was Pandora meaning for a while I just thought marker removal was everywhere.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jesy Blue said:

• Mancha Roja
  • Wrasters
  • Lucky Emissary
  • Gluttony
  • Poltergeist
  • Lotus Eater
  • Molly

Ouch!  Well that answers my question thanks guys, so much for Mad Dog blowing up pyre markers then.. 😄

Just started out with Outcasts. One of the guys in our new player group has Kaeris, say no more.  Looks like my next master in Outcasts might need to be Captain Zipp! 

• Thanks 1

The other work around for Parker is Bayou Smugglers, which are also Bandit keyword.  They can drag the markers away.  It's not as good as destroying them, but it's cheaper than buying a whole new crew.

• Like 1