Why are Undergraduates like they are?

Seriously.

One is a shirtless zombie barbarian from a post-apocalyptic setting holding a giant smoke stack with a bizarre handle on it, one is a cyber wraith with a spiky ball for a hand, and the third is a Warhammer 40k imperial cultist with a giant hammer and a monocle.

Why are they like that? What's the deal?

And seriously, does anyone have an idea what that enormous exhaust pipe is supposed to be and why is the post-apo-barbarian-zombie hauling it around?

Please help!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Math Mathonwy said:

And seriously, does anyone have an idea what that enormous exhaust pipe is supposed to be and why is the post-apo-barbarian-zombie hauling it around?

Post-apo-barbarian-zombie goes thonk with enormous exhaust pipe.

It's super effective

Enemy master faints.

One is a shirtless zombie barbarian from a post-apocalyptic setting holding a giant smoke stack with a bizarre handle on it, one is a cyber wraith with a spiky ball for a hand, and the third is a Warhammer 40k imperial cultist with a giant hammer and a monocle.

You mean Rocket Launcher Dude, Spikey Boy and Hammer Bro?

does anyone have an idea what that enormous exhaust pipe is supposed to be and why is the post-apo-barbarian-zombie hauling it around?

First time I saw the sculpt I thought it was a rocket launcher :) I think he's just an attention seeker. Always taking his shirt off and picking up large pipes. The rest of the class hate him

• Like 1
  • Haha 1