Insignificant at Public Enemies

Cux-Bex

Question

Hello there,

does a model get bounty tokens after killing an insignificant model in "Public Enemies"?

The rulebook says, insignificant models do not count for schemes and strategies. But I am not sure about that special case because the model itself does not count for the strategy directly. In my opinion this restriction is ment for schemes like "Take Prisoner".

Thanks for Your help!

4 answers to this question

All right, got it. No bounty tokens for insignificant Models. Thank You very much.

8 hours ago, Maniacal_cackle said:

To build upon the above, if a model is killed by an insignificant model in public enemies, treat it as the same as if it had died by a neutral element (like walking into hazardous terrain damage).

Aka, no bounty tokens!

I thought I would get bounty tokens after an emeny model dies from conditions like burning if there is a friendly Model in LoS. 

Or does it make a difference if the burning comes from a friendly model or a neutral fireplace?

12 minutes ago, Cux-Bex said:

All right, got it. No bounty tokens for insignificant Models. Thank You very much.

I thought I would get bounty tokens after an emeny model dies from conditions like burning if there is a friendly Model in LoS. 

Or does it make a difference if the burning comes from a friendly model or a neutral fireplace?

You are right that Public enemies has a rule that if it dies to conditions then you can give the tokens to a model in LOS. But dying to hazardous terrain is stated to not count as killed by anyone.

Burning doesn't keep track of who placed it.