Spit Hog in a Ghillie Suit

GremlinDaycare

I am loving Spit Hog in a Ghillie Suit to give ranged shenanigans with Draw your Attention. I have also been starting to use Swine-cursed to completely rule a lane as a bodyguard depending on the map due to heroic intervention. 

These notwithstanding, What is your OOK for Big Hat outside of BBB?

Also, What Big Hat minions do you like main force?

28 minutes ago, Jesy Blue said:

Do you find yourself using the Sidearm more or Creep Along as your bonus action?

Creep Along is the swing tech for me. Sidearm is usually best because of the triggering of draw their attention. They play as a weird version of Asura roten. Lenny is usually my other Ghillie suit to make sure everything is in the middle of the table enemy wise. Pigapult allows great friendly positioning. I want to get everyone, friendly or not, into a center brawl with So mer just in range with his bubble. G&O and a Crier are good direct bodyguards.

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...

I originally mentioned the ghille suit upgrade for the sidearm tricks in the bayou chat near the launch of M3e but few people agreed it was worth the additional cost on what is already a big target. I find it still works great against opponents who aren't bringing a lot of shooting. Though I prefer to summon in Spithogs so that they come in with the self heal bonus action should they need it. 

Just as a reminder )incase I read your post wrong) models that are tossed by the Pigapult can not take interact actions until the next turn so the tricks with the SpitHogs wouldn't work on them. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I really like the Sow in big hat. Other then a scheme marker it try early in the game she's pretty independent and can use so the millions of corpses big hat generates.  She summons some really great scheme runners, which alleviates the need for the rest of the crew to leave thier bubble. 

She'll pretty much run a whole side of the board my herself. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Thatguy said:

I really like the Sow in big hat. Other then a scheme marker it try early in the game she's pretty independent and can use so the millions of corpses big hat generates.  She summons some really great scheme runners, which alleviates the need for the rest of the crew to leave thier bubble. 

She'll pretty much run a whole side of the board my herself. 

If you are tight on stones a slop hauler can do much the same from a scheming potential. He requires you to have low to mid rams but Somer cycles cards like crazy so it’s not hard to find them. His “hitch a ride” ability helps a ton! Walk forward place a scheme then summon a piglet off of the schememarker. Next turn activate the piglet and do 1 damage to it so it can walk 3 times taking the slop hauler along for free Who then can walk place a scheme and summon off it. 

this combo makes it so you are summoning your second piglet 22-24” away from where the slop hauler started in turn 1 which usually means in your opponent’s deployment zone