Rotten Belles - better than I thought

Paddywhack

6 minutes ago, thewrathchilde said:

I rarely use Seduction. It can be useful sometimes to give someone Distracted before Seamus blasts into them with the .50

A reminder that Distracted doesn't matter for Resist flips. Or Simple Duels like Terrifying. Made both mistakes more times that I'd care to admit. :)

So, Distracted on a Seamus target isn't particularly useful. Removing Focus might have some use, but defensive Focus isn't a great use of resources most of the time either.

• Agree 1

I use distracted... ummm... fairly frequently, but mostly for two occasions. First to help remove focus from enemy models. Second, to help make models who hit or have actions better than hers worse. It tends to help control models like the Ice Golem, or helps burn stones from offensive masters. And I generally only target models affected by Scarlet temptation because i don’t tend to want to have to cheat too high to force it through, and i want better chances to get one of the triggers because getting 1 distracted only (especially if you don’t remove focus) I don’t think is worth the action to spend. However getting 2 distracted, net, is pretty good.

• Agree 1

Doxies are not bad models. I really fought for their point reduction, which I’m glad it happened because they were awful at 7 stones. 

I was just taking nurses. I still feel like doxies need a little bit more, but at least they’re not Belles.

A dandy is better than a belle. 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, IronmanKC81 said:

Doxies are not bad models. I really fought for their point reduction, which I’m glad it happened because they were awful at 7 stones. 

I was just taking nurses. I still feel like doxies need a little bit more, but at least they’re not Belles.

A dandy is better than a belle. 

I still take a Nurse with Seamus most of the times. After the Belles I just don't have a lot of reason to take most of the other minions and a Nurse provides so much utility.